Thursday, May 3, 2012

El espacio es el amo



When you’ll embrace
My shivering skin
My head shall rest
Under your chin
I’ll close my eyes
And let them weep
the tears of joy
and smile and grin.

Your warmth and love
Shall tear apart
The worries of my head
And soothe my heart
I’ll close my eyes
And thank the Lord
As happiness prevails
And stress departs

My dreams come true
With you by my side
I’ll hold you close
With nothing to hide
I’ll close my eyes
And leave this world
In you shall live,
my love….my pride.

5 comments:

  1. Alright so this is what I feel. You are not what you were. You feel secure, calm, composed when you think about him and full of joy. The happiness is all over your body which specifically struck your mind in such a fashion that deployed a very unique feeling inside you which we call LOVE :) :).......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all want somebody to accept the way we are ... to share our life and not alter its course ... And when we find the one who is truly made for us, this inexplicable phenomenon happens ... Reminds me of a dialogue from Dil to Pagal hai where Madhuri tells Shahrukh when he asks her that how do we ever know who is made for us, she smiles and says " Upar wale ne hame jodiyon me banaya hai ... bas uska milna hampar chhod diya hai ... Jab hame wo milega jo sach me hamare liye hi hai to bas ek pal me sab kuch pata chal jayega, Wo ek ishaara karega aur bas ... Dil to pagal hai"

      Delete
    2. So if I ask you, is there someone who you met sometime back and believe in "Dil to pagal hai" effect?

      Delete
  2. Yun sare aam na poochiye halat-e-dil ... Bade naazuk se jazbaat hai, duniya ki nazro se pighal jayenge! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Theek hai fir kariye thoda intezaar, wo samay door nahi jab duniya ki nazro se door, samandar ke kinare, aapke saamne hoga aapke halat-e-dil ka haal poochne wala ;)

      Delete