Sunday, April 29, 2012

11th Hour ...

My Life's a constant race against time,
Sometimes whirlwind, sometimes sublime,
Full of unexpected twists and turns,
It keeps me on toes, makes me churn,
With high octane performance it changes its course,
Requiring intense planning, willingness and force,
At the eleventh hour, just before the dooms day,
I get to alter not only the course but my entire way,
Like he stroke of thunder storm on a calm coast,
As the birds suddenly fly away from the lamp post,
Wish there was a lighthouse from where I could see,
Where this roller coaster is heading, How its gonna be,
The days are packed with action and efforts,
Just like the wild waves, with umpteen crests and troughs,
End result is happiness is what I believe,
Let Life test my endurance, ability and belief !!
.
.
.

4 comments:

  1. This is coming out inside from my heart once again for you "THANKS". This is such a WONDERFUL composition and it was only as a part of conversation that you composed beautifully in poetry. LOVED IT A LOT. Keep up the GREAT work :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For many things that come and go, few remain with you forever ... You are amongst those! Stay close, stay precious :) :)

      Delete
    2. I hope you don't ever in the life have to face the situation of eleventh hour. I really wish your life to be successful, full of joy and happiness. Good Luck for everything in LIFE :) :)

      Delete
    3. Kabhi kisi ko mukammal jahan nahi milta ... kabhi zamen to asmaan nahi milta :) !!

      Delete