Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Syn Ergos


I was just holding a prism in my physics lab, when suddenly, I heard my prof. calling on to us.
"This is how, the white ray of light, which seems as one to the visible eye gets diffracted into seven colors of independent bands of light, when put at a specific angle."
The scene was awesome. It looked so beautiful, just like you're holding a rainbow in your own hands!I was awed by the fact that how, a simple ray of light can be so different when viewed from a differenct trajectory altogether.
But is this all that bizarre?Just reflecting on the whole thing made me think of all those things which look like one, collectively but are so vibrantly secluded and dessicated from each other.
Don't we have a separate identity , despite being a single entity? Further more, at the core of it all, on documentation too, we are all Indians, but still some are punjabis, some north Indians , some gujaratis and many more such distinct groups exist between us.
So if I can exist in isolation, then why do I have this group existence? If a ray of light can be split in seven different colors , why does it exist as a simple white ray of light?
Simple, because Together we can and we do create a life better than any of us singularly can. It is for this reason, we marry, the reason we live in a community, the reason it's more important to be a great team player and be inclusive rather than win alone. Synergy makes 2=2= 5. isn't it?
Make good teams, be a good leader-winning is for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment